Monday, March 3, 2014

Oh The Places You'll Go

Hey everyone. Just another quick update. My GoFundMe is going really well and I'm already up to $200! Thanks to everyone who donated. If you are interested in donating the link is on the right side of this page. If you do donate, or can't and would like to get the word out, click the GoFundMe link to the right and there are options for sharing my link and my story with your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. friends.

On to the main reason I decided to post today. I created a map in Google Maps that will roughly show where I'll be going. It is a little easier than reading the full itinerary that I posted previously. Not everything is on here as some places couldn't be located in terms of address etc. If you click on a pin you will see the information I've submitted. Some pins are for general areas if I couldn't find the exact address. Blue pins are accommodations and red pins are sites I'll visit. Thanks!



If you use your mouse scroll wheel you can zoom in and out. Google Maps is a little glitchy!

If that doesn't work, here is a direct link to the map: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zAjxgW67k0Nc.k4zwmT_v4Eqo


No comments:

Post a Comment